Monolake - Cinemascope download free
- Songer: Monolake
- Album's title: Cinemascope
- Genre: Electronic
Monolake / Imbalance Computer Music – ML009
Type: CD, Album
Date of released: Oct 2001
Style: IDM, Techno, Minimal, Ambient
- 2515 downloads at 19 mb/s
- 2835 downloads at 22 mb/s
- Copyright (c) – Monolake / Imbalance Computer Music
- Distributed By – EFA – EFA 10959-2
- Manufactured By – Sony DADC – A0100378964-0101
- Recorded At – Studio HDL 911
- Design – Henke*, Gerlach*
- Photography By – Frauke Kaven
- Producer – Robert Henke
- Producer [Additional] – Gerhard Behles, T++
NotesRecorded at Studio HDL 911.
Photos made in Shanghai 2001.
Atmo recorded in Seoul, Korea 1997.
Alpenrausch (track 9) is a work commissioned by Migros Kulturprozent.
Samples used by kind permission.
© 2001 Monolake / Imbalance Computer Music [ML/I]
This is the first pressing version, with EFA distribution number (10959-2) on CD and spine.
The 2004 reissue is distributed by MDM.
Atmo (track 1) is unnamed on the CD, except in notes. The name was also disclosed on the Monolake website.
Released in a Digipak.
The dot matrix text on the CD art gives the artist name transcribed phonetically into Japanese katakana characters.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 7 18751 095922
- Barcode (Scanned): 718751095922
- Matrix / Runout: Sony DADC A0100378964-0101 15 A0
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L555
- Mould SID Code (Var.1): IFPI 94K6
- Mould SID Code (Var.2): IFPI 94K7
|ml009||Monolake||Cinemascope (10xFile, MP3, Album, 320)||Monolake / Imbalance Computer Music||ml009||Germany||Unknown|
|ml009||Monolake||Cinemascope (10xFile, FLAC, Album, RE)||Monolake / Imbalance Computer Music||ml009||Europe||Unknown|
|ML009||Monolake||Cinemascope (CD, Album, RE)||Monolake / Imbalance Computer Music||ML009||Germany||2004|